Monday, March 10, 2008

Mustache March - Week One


Progress on the 'stache front.  Comparatively, not too shabby even though it doesn't photograph well.  During a meeting today I was looking around the room at all of the MM growers and every one, I mean every one, was unconsciously brushing and fiddling with their new growth!
Otherwise, a slow news week.  Work continues on, and on, and on...  Oh, I do have a bit of news.  An old friend of mine ("Hildy")  is in town from the Pentagon doing a study and he found me on the Baghdad e-mail address list and wrote.  He is staying right here on VBC for a couple of days so I invited him over to our Sunday cookout yesterday where we caught up on family and work news.  We were in three different commands together in our younger years and it sure was nice getting back together, even if for a short time in less than accommodating surroundings.
Cheers, Pearl