Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mustache March - Final Week

Finally, Mustache March is over!  Well, there are a couple of more days in March but the show-and-tell competition at our monthly movie night is finished which means I can shave this thing off tomorrow.  I did win two "awards" though: Most Out Of Regulation, and Most Like Borat.  I think the judges were not entirely unbiased, but still, I did have the most full mustache of the bunch (partly I think because I didn't trim to the corners of my mouth per regulation - whatever.)  Regardless, it will be nice to be "me" again.
The other March news is, of course, March Madness and my Tigers are still tracking along with their third consecutive Elite Eight appearance.  The looked pretty good against Michigan State but the game Sunday against Texas is going to be tough.  Not only is Texas one heck of a team, but the game is in Houston, just a few hours from their campus so it is essentially an away game for us, even though we will be in the white uniforms as the higher seeded team.  I don't want to jinx the Tigers though, so I'll just add, "Go Tigers, Go!"
Only one more staff video night to go before I head home - whoo hoo!
Cheers, Pearl