First, today is my 200th day here. I'm not sure why 200 is more significant than 1 or 22 or even 199, but I do know 200 days is a long time!
Second, it occurred to me that today is a free day of war. I get the same pay in a 29 day February as I do on a 28 day February so today is "free" from a salary point of view. I just found that to be interesting, mildly masochistic, but interesting. The good part about today though was it was a Friday. Not that any day is much different from another work-wise, but on Fridays they serve Surf and Turf at the DFAC for dinner. Fried shrimp and crab legs, mmm mmm good! (They tend to screw up the Turf part so I usually have Surf and Surf on Fridays.)
Cheers, Pearl
P.S. I'm not sure why I'm on such a number-based posting roll lately. Perhaps it's that one day is pretty much like another but I'll see if I can find something more interesting for my next post.